Shipping + Handling
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
All orders placed within Australia standard Shipping are FREE of charge. If you wish your swimwear to be sent by Express Post a fee of $10.00 will be charged.
- STANDARD SHIPPING: All Metro deliveries will be delivered within 3-5 working days, and Rural delivered please allow 4-7 working days.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING: For Metro deliveries, please allow 2-3 working days, and Rural deliveries please allow 3-5 working days.
*Please note all parcels require signature on delivery. If you are unable to sign for the parcel, Australia Post will issue a collection slip for you to locate the swimwear at your nearest Post centre.
Hatrik Swim ships internationally via Australia Post Pack & Track International or DHL Express services. Upon receiving an order, the garment will be sent during normal business hours between Monday and Friday 8-4pm. All orders processed on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the following business day. Please allow 7-21 days for International Standard shipping and 3-7 days for Express.
- An individual tracking number will be sent to you upon making payment of the goods
- If you live within a Country not listed in the International shipping options please email email@example.com to discuss an alternate option
- International shipments may incur customs charges and clearance procedures that can cause delays beyond our control. Unfortunately, Hatrik Swim cannot be held responsible for these delays and will not be accountable for any custom duties, foreign taxes or extra fees which may be enforced. These will remain the sole responsibiliy of the customer.
If your order is placed before 10am (AEST) Monday to Friday, the swimwear will be dispatched that same day. Orders placed after the 10am (AEST) cut-off will be dispatched the following working day. Upon placing an order, you will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves the Hatrik Swim Headquarters. Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the following working day.